1) Wash and dry tableware and utensils immediately after each use
2) Store unused tableware in cabinets
3) Wipe down grease and oil from kitchen stove after every use
4) Wash your sink at the end of the day to prevent grime build up
5) Use a non-toxic kitchen cleaner to wipe down counter tops daily
6) Dispose all waste at the end of the day to prevent bacteria growth
7) Minimise duplicates
Combiths, S., 2021. The 23 Smartest Tips To Keep Your Kitchen Counters Cleaner, Forever. [online] Apartment Therapy. Available at: <https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/kitchen-counter-organization-36704903> [Accessed 26 January 2021].